jueves, 28 de noviembre de 2013

My way by Frank Sinatra

And now, the end is near

And so I face the final curtain

My friend, I'll say it clear

I'll state my case, of which I'm certain

I've lived a life that's full

I traveled each and ev'ry highway

And more, much more than this, I did it my way



Regrets, I've had a few

But then again, too few to mention

I did what I had to do , I saw it through without exemption

I planned each charted course, each careful step along the highway

And more, much more than this, I did it my way



Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew

When I bit off more than I could chew

And through it all, when there was doubt

I ate it up and spit it out

I faced it all and I stood tall and did it my way



I've loved, I've laughed and cried

I've had my fill, my share of losing

And now, as tears subside, I find it all so amusing

To think I did all that

And may I say, not in a shy way,

"Oh, no, oh, no, not me, I did it my way"



For what is a man, what has he got?

If not himself, then he has naught

The right to say the things he feels and not the words of one who kneels

The record shows I took the blows and did it my way!

No hay comentarios: