Read the text and answer the questions:
1. Is Paula Eisenbach 40 years old?
2. How old is she?
3. Does she live in Frankfurt?
4. Where does she live?
5. Does she live there because she works
6. Why does she live in Heidelberg?
7. What is she studying at the university?
8. Is she from Heidelberg?
9. Where’s she from?
10. Where’s Munich?
11. Is Heidelberg famous for its beer?
12. What is Heidelberg famous for?
13. Does Paula like Heidelberg?
14. Does she live in a house or in a flat?
15. Does she live alone?
1. No, she isn’t 40 years old.
2. She is 22 years old.
3. No, she doesn’t live in Frankfurt.
4. She lives in Heidelberg.
5. No, she doesn’t live there because she
6. She lives in Heidelberg because she
goes to the University of Heidelberg.
7. She’s studying computer systems and
8. No, she isn’t from Heidelberg.
9. She’s from Munich.
10. Munich is in the south of Germany.
11. No, it isn’t famous for its beer.
12. It’s famous for its beauty and its
13. Yes, she likes it.
14. She lives in a flat.
15. No, she doesn’t live alone.