miércoles, 28 de agosto de 2013
Read carefully and answer the folowing questions:
1. Did Phillip have a busy morning yesterday?
2. Did he get up at the usual time?
3. What time did he get up?
4. What time does he usually get up?
5. Why did he get up earlier than usual?
6. Why did Nancy have to leave home early?
7. How far was the client from Lincoln?
8. What time did Nancy leave home?
9. Who prepared breakfast for Phillip?
10. Who usually makes breakfast?
11. Was yesterday an exception?
12. What did Phillip do before the children got up?
13. What did he prepare his children for breakfast?
14. What time did he leave home?
15. Did he leave home alone?